Hi Sven,

> i need in my xsl an expression like that: id={concat(@id,../@id)}
> because i must combine the unique one with not unique one, so i
> get a unique combination.

In these cases (esp. when the id's are all numerics), I have found it much
safer to insert a dash in between them, so:

id="{concat(../@id,'-',@id)}"

would make sure that the concatenation of 1 and 11 (1-11) is actually
different than the concatenation of 11 and 1 (11-1).

Hope this helps! (If not, I have misunderstood the problem, so feel free to
ask again... :-) )

Greetz,

Andreas