On Jan 7, 2005, at 2:59 PM, Luke Shannon wrote:
Hey All;

I have got my PDF generation system working for a basic layout.

The thing is our content generation supports 12 layouts.

The simplest one is a title followed by some text. A more advanced one
contains 3 images running vertical down the page (each with a title above
it) and a column of text to the right of this (also with a title).

My question is there seems to be a few tools for creating different layouts.
What is easiest to work with for something like this (fo: table maybe)?

Thanks,

Luke

I'd say a combination of fo:table and different fo:simple-page-master elements (use a different master-name@ for each layout type).

HTH!