In order to get around some memory issues, I am creating multiple page
sequences on my reports.  The problem is, every time a new page sequence is
created, a new page is created.  Is there any way I can tell FOP not to
insert the page break after the page sequence?

I know it sounds _funny_ to not have page breaks when there is a new page
sequence, but I am just using the page sequences to break up the memory use
in FOP.

Thanks,
Lou