Hello all,
Brand New FOP user here..still finding my way through
the Features. Please bear with me.

I am using it to convert XML Files into PDF Documents.

I am using Multiple Page-Sequences to avoid Memory
Issues. If I understand right, a New Page Sequence
instantiates a New Page automatically.

In each of my Page Sequence, I am calling one or two
XSL Templates. In my case, it is possible that I may
not have any data to Print in a Page Sequence because
of the absence of specific tags in the Input XML
File.I would like to avoid having blank pages in the
PDF document. Is there any attribute I can specify to
achieve the same?

Thanks
Ram