Nuno

So who is invoking FOP ? Dont you write code to invoice it somewhere in the
web application ?

I am using XSLTInputhandler explicitly in my servlet to do the xml to pdf
conversion and then render the pdf using acrobat. All this happens in the
servlet within the weblogic application server paradigm.

Right now I have hardcode the userconfig.xml file in the servlet as File
userConfigFile = new File("C:\\fop-0.20.5\\conf\\userconfig.xml"); I need
to find a way to not hardcode it as its deployed as a jar file on
production server.

Thanks
Manoj

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      wareag.com>              To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                               cc:

                      2005/02/04 10:49         Subject:  RE: Fonts in FOP

                      Please respond to

                      fop-user

Hi Manoj,
Thanks for your help.
I really need to re-build "fop.jar", because my web application uses it
standalone and I don't have code access.
I think I really should configure something in the "build.xml" of FOP.
Something like:
<property name="ttfcomic.xml" value="${build.codegen}/ttfcomic.xml"/>

I need to know, what and how do I need to configure?

Nuno