Subbiah wrote:

I have never got a single reply whenver I ask an question on FOA. I know this is FOP mailing list but only the guys on FOP will ever think of using FOA so definately this is worth asking here and I have been on this is list for quite some time and it is quite active. So please do care to reply :)

Well, I havent tried the later versions of it, but when I tried it a couple of years ago I thought it had a very clunky interface which got in the way of doing what I wanted. So I went back to creating XSL-FO in Xml Spy.

Chris