Hi guys,
        Here is what I kind of wanted to do. I am creating a dynamic PDF
that is made up of 4 main sections. What I wanted to do is on page one
or each section have Image 1 and rest of the pages of that section gets
Image 2. How can I do a check to see what section and what page I am on?
I know for a fact that Section one will have multiple pages but I don't
know how many. Section 2 could possible have multiple pages and section
3 and 4 which are the second last and last page of the PDF document will
always be one page each.

Any Ideas how I can do a check. May be I can put a hidden value or
something in each page, and then I do a check for that value in the XSL
sheet if it matches the print Image 1 else print Image 2.

By the way I wanted these Images in the footer of the page.

Thanks for your help.

Jaysheel.