Yes it is possible
One way to do it is to create an XML file containing nodes corresponding to
your differents XML files.
>From the XSL-FO generating your PDF, parse each node and load the
corresponding file to the node using "document()".
That's just my two cents and I dunno if there's a better way to do it but
this works ;)

Jack

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Tommaso Taglioni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeu. 24 février 2005 15:29
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : N xml, 1 PDF

Hi all,

I have some XML file and I have to make only one PDF of them.

I have also a configuration file that have the order and the names of the
XML.

The structure of the configuration file is like this:

<Module number="6">

     <Lesson>

          <Document uri="xml\1concettibase.xml"/>

          <Exercises uri="xml\Domande1.xml"/>

          <ScormBlocco uri="xml\1concettibase_SCORM-MANIFEST.xml"/>

     </Lesson>

     <Lesson>

          <Document uri="xml\2audio.xml"/>

          <Exercises uri="xml\Domande2.xml"/>

          <ScormBlocco uri="xml\2audio_SCORM-MANIFEST.xml"/>

     </Lesson>

.

.

.

.

     <Objective uri="xml\obiettivi.xml">

      <ScormBlocco uri="xml\obiettivi_SCORM-MANIFEST.xml"/>

     </Objective>

     <Video uri=""/>

     <Bibliography uri="xml\bibliografia.xml">

      <ScormBlocco uri="xml\obiettivi_SCORM-MANIFEST.xmll"/>

     </Bibliography>

</Module>

I have to bypass all concerns to SCORM and video, because obviously I don't
need in the PDF.

Is this all possible using FOP?How?

Tommaso