Thanks Jan for the Response

My Largest XML File is about 65 MB. I am allocating a
Heap Size of 2 GB and still not able to Transform the
Entire File. I can see that the Java Process
performing the Transformation uses about 1.7 GB during
the Transformation..and my Stylesheet   does not have
any Fancy Transformation, all it does is apply the
same Template repeatedly..No Tables or Images included
as well.

Increasing the Max Heap Size beyond 2 GB didnt help
either.

Is there someother Memory setting that should be
hiked?

Thanks again