You can often get a URL from a resource by using the method
Class.getResource(String). You can try to get such a URL by referencing
one of these files in the WEB-INF directory. Then convert the URL to a
String and cut off the name part. That you can set as the "fontBaseDir" in
the configuration and access the font files using a relative path.
Should work although I haven't tested in this case.

On 07.03.2005 13:49:09 antoniosenatore1977 wrote:
> Hi.
> I need to get fonts in FOP not via url but in RESOURCE mode, 'cause i have
> the files (xml and ttf both) under the directory WEB-INF.
>
> How can i access the fonts via Resource.

Jeremias Maerki