Hi,

> Anybody know how can I get a line break like <br> in HTML? Thanks.

Ending the current fo:block should work fine... Another option would be to
insert an explicit line-feed character
(numeric character reference &#x0A; [*]), although in some cases, this might
get converted into a space.

I'd go with the first option... I'm guessing, right now, you're trying to do
sth like:

<fo:block>
  some text goes here <!-- here you need <br /> -->
  some other text
</fo:block>

So, the simplest would be to make it

<fo:block>some text goes here</fo:block>
<fo:block>some other text</fo:block>

The second option would be

<fo:block>some text goes here &#x0A; some other text</fo:block>

HTH!

Andreas

[*] http://xml.apache.org/fop/fo.html#xml-special-chars