Hi,

> Also, I just noticed there is a HUGE amount of debugging output in my
> Tomcat log. Is there any way to turn this off? I do not believe I have
> done anything specific to turn debugging on.

Unfortunately a side-effect of a 'rough' version :-/

This is due to a number of System.(out|err).println's that still need to be
converted to log.debug() (in fop.layoutmgr.AbstractBreaker mainly)

One can reasonably expect this to change some time soon, but if you need it
now, your only immediate option is to comment these out and rebuild...

Sorry 'bout that!

Cheers,

Andreas