Jay:

The union of the two page sets sounds interesting - if you have an example,
could you please post it.  I would like to take a look at implemting it.

Right now, I'm trying to convince the requestor to accept that only the
last page will have a message (something like "end of pages") and then
simply putting either a text block or a footnote at the end of the flow.
If they don't accept this, I'll be posting again for more help.

Thanks,
Lou

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      m                        To:
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      05/16/2005 18:02         Subject: Re:
conditional-page-master-reference and last()

                      Please respond

                      to fop-users

Hi, Lou,

last() is working correctly (getting the last node in a node set), but
that's not much comfort.

My only thought on this one is to apply last() to the union of the two
page sets. Unfortunately, I don't have time to generate a test case and
fiddle with it. Maybe you can use the idea, though.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services