IANAL2 and I tend to agree with Glen here. I searched for some sort of Trademarked notice and couldn't find one, although I did see a Copyright notice at the bottom of all of the Apache FOP pages[1]. The notice indicates:

Copyright © 1999-2005 The Apache Software Foundation.

I think it would be sufficient to identify Apache FOP by including the URL[1] with your disclaimer (or however you reference it). Here's an idea I took from the XML Graphics page[2]:

Apache FOP <http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/> is a print formatter & renderer for XSL-FO (FO=formatting objects), based in Java. Apache FOP is a sub-project of the Apache XML Graphics Project <http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/>.

Hope this helps!

Web Maestro Clay

[1]
<http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/>