From: Matthias Wessendorf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 June 2005 09:38
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: [OT] new lines with XSL-FO

Hi guys,

I've currently the problem, that I have one <fo:block> ...</fo:block>
that contains my text.

something like:
"Hello World

a new line"

The stuff get's rendered (by using Apache FOP) like "Hello World a new
line"

How do I have to modify my text that I see for the text in my PDF file
like:
"Hello World

a new line"

If I would like to render that text as HTML, I have to write something
like

"Hello World<br/>
a new line"

So how am I able to do this with XSL FO ?

Thanks for any help, and sorry for to OT stuff ...

Regards,
Matthias

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail is confidential to the addressee. It may also be privileged.
Neither the confidentiality nor any privilege attaching to this e-mail is
waived lost or destroyed by reason that it has been mistakenly transmitted to a
person or entity other than the addressee. If you are not the addressee please
notify us immediately by telephone or fax at the numbers provided above or
e-mail by Reply To Author and return the printed e-mail to us by post at our
expense. We believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments
are virus-free, but you should check. We may monitor traffic data of both
business and personal e-mails. We are not liable for any opinions expressed by
the sender where this is a non-business e-mail. If you do not receive all the
message, or if you have difficulty with the transmission, please telephone us
immediately.