Are you using the 'url()' function (which may provide url encoding/escaping)?

I'm not sure at which stage of the process the error is being thrown
- so don't know if it's a problem in the XSLT stage, or the FO=>PDF stage.

Producing an FO file from your XML (using XSLT),
inspecting the FO file
and then processing the FO file with FOP would identify which part of the process causes the problem.

Mike

Fabrizio Caldas wrote:

Mike,

You're right, my example link is no coherent with the one I use.
This is a better example f the link I'm using:
http://www.example.com/fop/test.jsp?pageType=page&contentID=1234

If I switch the pageType and contentID I get a same error but with the pageType:
The reference to entity "pageType" must end with the ';' delimiter.

So I guess that any link that I have with a & will have this problem.

Fabrizio.