German Gonzalez wrote:

Dear All,

I have to make many reports from the same XSL with different XML as
data repository, I need a good performance because the size of reports
is big.

I'm already loading the unique stylesheet into memory, however I need
more speed on the creation of the PDF itself (FOP parsing, creation).

Any help is really appreciate it

Well use of tables is expensive, so use other constructs where possible. Create multiple page-sequences where possible. It may also be worth trying the latest code from the maintenance branch as the table code has been tweaked to improve memory usage for tables (which will also improve speed a bit)

Using latest possible also helps performance.

Chris