From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Dienstag, 30. August 2005 11:10
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Error while processing a PDF

Hi all,

I compiled the latest FOP trunk (2005.09.29), and tested it. Now, I
always get the following error message :

"Exception
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.KnuthInlineBox"

I'm unfortunately unable to find where the error sticks in the FO.

Thanks for your help

Lawrence Michel