Matthias Treitler wrote:

Ok, i want to make a head, a body and a foot part of my site! So i have to implement a xsl-region-before, xsl-region-body and xsl-region-after part on my site! You understand?!? But i can only implement a <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-before"> or a <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body"> but not both! So what should i do in that case?!

(site = Seite = page?) I don't understand why you just don't use fo:static-content for your header and footer. I guess I'm missing something from your problem that Jay is apparently picking up.

Glen