Hello List,

I ve seen that latetly a "FOP Trunk" version is offered at the download
pages. But since I can not download it from there (except than to download
each file maually by ist own), I wonder what the status of this version is.
I understood it like this is the long expected new branch of FOP (or a alpha
or bete of it). On the compilance page are entrys for the "Trunk" version.
So I think that it is in use somehow. But the latest entry on the news
section on the FOP site is from 8th of september 2005 welcoming Manuel Mall.

So my question is, what is it all about this "Trunk" Version and where can I
get it as a package.

Thank & regards,
Jan