Hi there,

Below is an excerpt from my log file, and I was wondering if anyone knows how I can disable this warning?  I added border-collapse="collapse" to every spanned table cell, and it doesn’t help.  Each time I create a report, my log file gets 70K of these warnings, which is bad.

Thanks,

Dan

Oct 13, 2005 1:41:43 PM org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.table.TableCellLayoutManager addAreas

WARNING: TODO Add collapsed border painting for spanned cells