On 21.10.2005 18:11:17 a b wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Sorry about that, and thanks very much to both of you
> for your replies.
>
> I din´t say I´m using dockbook, together with xlstproc
> and fop.
>
> I´m just a newbie with all of this, but after your
> replies, I´ve managed to correct docbook-xsl sources
> to handle properly fo:bookmark-tree and it´s
> descendants.
>
> Now I´m getting another error wich has got something
> to do fo:static content asking for one or more block
> entries.
>
> I mean, what to do If I´d like to use fop´s latest
> snapshot + docbook as a tool-chain?
>
> Anywhere form where to get info about this specific
> issue?

XSL 1.0, 6.4.19, fo:static-content says:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice6.html#fo_static-content

Contents:
(%block;)+

So you must at least have one block as a child for fo:static-content (It
can be empty). The redesigned FOP is much more strict about the
interpretation of the specification.

> Also, Jeremias said the actual snapshot is broken due
> to long path names in this case, where can I find info
> on whether the actual snapshot is actually broken or
> not (and where), so I sync of all this and handle it
> and work always with latest versions?

There's no direct info that they are broken, but we removed the links to
the snapshots. We will reenable the link when the snapshot production is
fixed. Until then we recommend that you download the sources using
Subversion.