On Dec 1, 2005, at 05:43, Craig McDaniel wrote:

Hi,

Going to answer a bit out of order...

log.debug("Encoding for " + foFile + ": " + fileReader.getEncoding());

....this prints "UTF8" as the encoding (without the dash). What's up
with that? Anyway, I think we are getting closer.

That's nothing to worry about. "UTF8" is just the Java designation. It's the same with or without the dash...