Von: Sascha Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005 16:49
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Performance: Caching Fonts, stylesheets

Hi,

FOP is not using any stylesheet to render a pure XSL-FO document into PDF. Do you create a temporary XSL-FO file with RTF2FO or are you sending SAX-Events or a DOM to FOP?

BTW, we are also distributing an RTF to XSL-FO processor, called JFO, that already comes with integration for FOP and other renderers. We are sending SAX-Events to FOP immediatelly after converting from RTF to XSL-FO. This saves a lot of time, because no XML stream must be parsed. I would be happy if you could download the latest build of JFO and make some tests. ;-)

Cheers,
Sascha

NORTHBIT
Sascha Schmidt