You don't need to contact any FOP developers directly. All FOP devs are
supposed to listen into fop-users. Sometimes it's just a matter of
screaming loud enough. :-)

Anyway, please pack your servlet, your test data and stylesheets
together and send everything to me (or to the list). I'll have a closer
look. I want to know what's wrong and so far, this thread was pretty
inefficient.