Manuel Mall wrote:

> Thanks for the problem description and testcase which made
> it easy to reproduce and debug.

  It's the minimum I can do when requesting help.

> As it turned out there was a problem with respect to lines
> who contained only a linefeed (no preceding text) and had
> a text-align value of "center". For the initiated: it had
> to do with an incorrect assumption made in the code that a
> paragraph is not empty if it contains any Knuth
> element. However, a centered paragraph starts with a glue
> element and therefore will always have at least one Knuth
> element even if it only consists of the linefeed (and is
> therefore empty).

  I think I see what's the problem, but I certainly can't
figure out what this implies to be corrected.

  I just seen the result of the vote to release 0.91, so I
guess this will not be corrected in this alpha release;
maybe in the next one?

  Thanks for your help, you and others.  Regards,

--drkm