I've just disabled the resolution setting in SVGConverter which is
responsible to convert an SVG image into a bitmap for the RTF output.
That should fix the font size mismatch but the image will now be
rendered at 72dpi which means you only get poor quality.

I'm not sure how to properly fix this at the moment. For the PDF and
PostScript transcoders we distiguished two settings: a source resolution
(which should remain 72dpi in your case so the fonts get scaled
correctly) and a target/device resolution which tells the generator at
what resolution the image should be generated. I think the image
transcoders from Batik lack a setting like that. We first need to ask
the Batik people how best to do this. Maybe we even need to do a change
in Batik to get this resolved. Do you want to pursue this? If not I can
do it, but then it'll have to wait a little.