Jeremias Maerki a écrit :
> There's not much else you can do other than to try to handle/work-around
> everything in XSLT. FOP does not have special code to handle languages
> like Chinese. We lack the knowledge set in the project team. Every now
> and then we talk about implementing UAX#14 line breaking but so far
> nobody had the resources to dive into this. Any help is welcome.

OK,
In fact, I haven't find any formatter that does that. XSL Formatter
doesn't support that (said the Antenna House support), no answer yet of
XEP support.
So the only way to do a such hyphenation is to code it myself in FOP. So
maybe I will be involved in that stuff, depending of the work to do.
Can I have more info about the "UAX#14" ?

bye,
Nicolas