We still don't know where you got your 3 of 9 barcode font from, so there's
no way anyone can help with that particular font. Obviously, FOP cannot
work with TrueType fonts that do not contain cmap tables. Either FOP has
to be extended to deal with this or you have to find an alternative to
your barcode font.

I have two alternatives for you:
- Find another 3 of 9 barcode font. For example, you can use the K3.ttf
font that is in the examples/fo/advanced folder in the 0.91beta
distribution.
- Or you can use Barcode4J which is a barcode generator that works with
FOP: http://barcode4j.krysalis.org