Pierre-Yves Landuré wrote:

<snip/>

TTF Reader v1.1.1

Reading upirpaw.ttf...

Number of glyphs in font: 280
Creating xml font file...

Creating CID encoded metrics
Writing xml font file upirpaw.ttf.xml...

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: file:/var/www/ecd/media/fonts/upirpaw.ttf.xml (No such file or directory)

Can you post up the command line used to invoke the TTFReader? Either you specified a URL as the destination file. Which I don't think is valid, or maybe FOP is using the fontBaseURL in the output path. In either case the URL quoted above looks invalid to me. I reckon it should be:

file:///var/www/ecd/media/fonts/upirpaw.ttf.xml

Chris

<snip/>