Hi,

Thanks in advance for reading this message!! The problem that I encountered
is that when I run the following command line (fop -xsl test.xsl -xml
customer.xml -pdf customer.pdf) in the Command Prompt in windows , every
Latin characters in the pdf file all displayed properly (for example, á).
However, when the command line is ran through a Java program in JBoss, the
latin characters are not displayed properly (for example, á). I'm using
fop-0.20.5 with Java 1.4.2_06 and JBoss-3.2.2.

Not quite sure why this is happening and the solution for this. I've been
searching through a lot of different fop forums in the past two days and I
didn't find similar issues related to my problem. Please help! Thank you in
advance!!

Best Regards,