Jeremias Maerki <dev <at> jeremias-maerki.ch> writes:

> You said earlier you're on JDK 1.5, so take the "jdk1.4" binary. The JRE
> should be enough. It doesn't matter. Just extract the .tar.gz and run
> the "fop" script. That's it if you don't need any fancy stuff to begin
> with.

Ok, I tried installing it from scratch into ~/tmp/fop-0.92 and did a symlink in
~/bin. It seems to work better, but I get a host of errors when trying to build
the document, using the same stylesheets as I used with fop 0.20

ERRORS: http://fop.pastebin.com/677001

Any ideas? Sorry for the continuous questions!

Matt