Manuel Mall wrote:
On Friday 05 May 2006 20:09, Dirk Bromberg wrote:
Now I've seen that on XEP there is a property to aviod the shift of
the "normal text" when there is a piec of "super text" (Line gets
heigher...)

|*

<http://www.stylusstudio.com/api/fop-0.20.5/org/apache/fop/fo/propert
ies/DominantBaseline.htm#NO_CHANGE>*|line-stacking-strategy="max-heigh
t"

line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts"

is there a way to get some text as "super text 50%" and not increase
the line-height and align of the other text...?

line-height-shift-adjustment is not yet implemented. Actually as far as I can recall you are the first one mentioning this property on this list. However, I believe setting line-stacking-strategy="font-height" on the enclosing block may do the trick depending on the complexity of what you doing.
Yes, that's it :-)

Thanks!

Dirk

Thanks