I have my code working, extracting data from our database and producing a PDF
from an OBJ.  This works quite well.
I am trying to find out how to add a page number and text in the page
footer.  I can find references to a static method but that does not seem to
work for the embedded method nor can I find any reference to this in the
docs(unless I am not looking the the right place).
I have mirrored my code off the projectteam2fo.xsl in the .92 distribution.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Calvin