Thank you for your replay, but I still need some info:
1) how can I help you?
2) there is something planned about the unlimited page-sequence problem?
Best regards,
Giorgio

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
The goal defined back then is still valid, but so far functionality was
more important than handling large documents. If this is very very very
important to you, then please consider allocating resources to help us
implement it. This is open source; everybody can help.