Hello there,

  I have just started with XSL-FO and I have the following problem. I
am not able to produce the proper pdf file. Here is what I have:

http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/test.pdf

 here is what I should have:

http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/pdf/sample-table_1.pdf

 I am working on Debian/linux with fop (apache). To produce test.pdf I
did the following:

$ history
   1  mkdir /tmp/2
   2  cd /tmp/2
   3  wget http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/sample-all-files.zip
   4  unzip sample-all-files.zip
   5  fop  fo/sample-table_1.fo test.pdf

and fop execution produced:
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] FOP 0.20.5
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] setting up fonts
[ERROR] property - "xml:lang" is not implemented yet.
[INFO] [1]
[INFO] JAI support was not installed (read: not present at build time).
Trying to use Jimi instead
[INFO] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer

Any comment/suggestion welcome

--
Mathieu