On Thursday 01 June 2006 06:41, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to know if there is any way I can insert a carriage return in
> the data in an element node in an xml document. After having done so,
> is it possible that the fo recognizes the carrigae return and
> accordingly dispplays the carriage return in the pdf output?

Not 100% sure what you want to achieve but possibly putting the property
linefeed-treatment="preserve" on the enclosing <fo:block> element may
do the trick. Of course that is something you need to do in the
stylesheet which takes your input xml and transforms it into the fo
document fop consumes.

> Thanks,
> Sindhu Cherla.

Manuel