From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:41 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: different results with -print and -pdf

Just verified with several printer drivers (HP LaserJet 4 PCL, Brother
HL-1250, HP LaserJet IIP PS) on Windows XP and I don't see any serious
displacements of the documents when using "-print". Not sure what's
wrong on your side. Try other printers or printer drivers. Otherwise,
and if Chris' work-arounds don't work for you, please state what
operating system you're on and what printer and printer driver you use.
The Java version will also be important.