Indeed, that was the problem.  Thank you Andreas!

I use "Page scaling - None" and I get margins that correlate with my FO.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas L Delmelle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 3:10 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: margins

Nothing really, AFAICT. Before we start looking any further, can you
do us a favor and check the settings when printing the PDF? Could be
that Adobe Reader is performing stretching/shrinking. If there is a
shrink to printable-page-width going on, that could explain a few
things... 1cm right/left shrinks to 'approx. 1cm', plus the 0.5cm
printer-margin.

HTH!

Andreas