... I evaluated the conditional spacing, but when I retain the space-before, the blocks will have the spacing which doesn't match the strict client requirements. (e.g. title has a 9pt space-after and following block 6pt space-before, which would - of course - lead us to 15pt of total space between, which is bad. I can't simply remove the space-before (or after), as the document structure is so complex it would lead to wrong results in certain combination of blocks)
:(
It seems I'll have to wait for your fix...
Cheers
Martin

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Not sure if it'll fit into this week. I'm leaving for Ireland on
Thursday and won't have much time for hacking until 2006-07-08.

But did you look at Chris' suggestion about conditional spacing? Doesn't
that help you for the moment?