Hi,

Can someone please indicate where to get the sources of the fop-0.20.5
binary package?

I'm hitting an exception "PNGImageDecoder16" inside Batik and would
like to fix it locally. For this I need and have the Batik sources.
But debugging is more comfortable if I can add debugging statements
to the FOP code too.

The file http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/fop/fop-0.20.5-src.tar.gz
appears to be incomplete: The classes
      org.apache.fop.fo.PropertyManager
and   org.apache.fop.datatypes.CondLength
refer to a class or interface
      org.apache.fop.fo.properties.Constants
but such a class doesn't exist in the source tarball.

Likewise for class or interface
      org.apache.fop.fo.properties.ExtensionPropertyMapping
      org.apache.fop.fo.properties.WritingMode
      org.apache.fop.fo.properties.BreakAfter
      org.apache.fop.fo.properties.BreakBefore
      org.apache.fop.fo.properties.TextDecoration
      org.apache.fop.fo.properties.FOPropertyMapping
      org.apache.fop.fo.properties.RetrieveBoundary
      org.apache.fop.fo.properties.RetrievePosition
      WhiteSpaceCollapse

Has anyone managed to rebuild fop-0.20.5 from source?

Bruno