Thanks a lot everybody for your help ! :)
Now, with all your advises, I will try to resolve my problem... :)
It's right log4j is very powerful, I made some examples to understand its use,
it's relatively easy. But if I understand well, with FOP, the only thing to do
is to configure the ouput display with configuration of Jakarta, the "abstract
layer" between FOP and , by example, log4j.

Arturo, if you always agree, I will be interesting for your code.
I thank you in advance.

Best regards

Heinzer David
heinzer.david AT wanadoo.fr