I have a 3 row table footer that I want to appear at the bottom of the table content.  The table runs over 3 pages.  The header repeats on each page but I have put in  table-omit-footer-at-break="true" because I only want the footer on the last page.  This works fine *except* when the 3 rows of the footer actually hit the end of a page.  When this happens, the footer is pushed onto the next page (properly) but I get the header and 29 blank rows of table body before the table footer appears.  Is there another property I should be using?

Thanks,
Phil