Andy:

We have used FOP (since 0.18) for all of our report and document generation and have been very happy with the feature set and support from this group.

Some of the docs we produce using FOP:

Bills of Lading
Manifests
FCRs
Commercial Invoices
Export Decs (US and Chinese)
Contracts

We also produce several hundred different reports using FOP and its "peripheral" technology base (Xalan, Batik, etc.) and have little or no complaints from our customer base.

If you need more or want some examples, email me offline and I can provide them to you.

-Lou