From: Andreas L Delmelle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. August 2006 18:12
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: PDF generation

On Aug 9, 2006, at 16:17, Remo Liechti wrote:

Hi,

> I think the only problem I have now is to pass the parameters to
> the XSL
> document.
>
> Fop -xsl C:\xsl\fo\docbook.xsl -xml "myDocBook.xml" -pdf "myPdf.pdf"
>
> How do I pass this parameter force-page-count="no-force". To this xsl?
> I Tried a lot of ways, nothing worked... like:
>
> Fop -xsl C:\xsl\fo\docbook.xsl force-page-count="no-force" -xml
> "myDocBook.xml" -pdf "myPdf.pdf"

If you're sure this is what you're after (and not an erroneous
conclusion drawn from Chris' mentioning 'force-page-count' --it is
supposed to be specified as an attribute/property on fo:page-
sequence, but maybe docbook allows this to be set through an
xsl:param?), then it depends on which FOP version you're using.

If you're using 0.20.5, you can't IIRC, unless you perform the XSL
transformation in a separate step. If you're using 0.92, you can go:

fop -xsl c:\xsl\fo\docbook.xsl -param force-page-count no-force ...

HTH!

Andreas

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information and is
therefore addressed to the named persons only. The recipient should inform the
sender and delete this message, if he/she is not named as addressee.
The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity and punctuality of
this message. The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning, but does
not guarantee the virus free transmission of this message.