It seams so... some symbols which doesn't exist in normal fonts (weird
unicodes to start with) just disapear from the text and are replaced with a
"#"... After i switched the italic to normal, the characters reapeared.

(this is in the somewhat new thrunk-svn of the start of August)

This didn't happened in the older version...

Cheers,
LF