Thanks Jeremias. When will FOP 0.93 be available? Is the actual trunk stable enough for "production use"?

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Thanks. It's fixed now in FOP Trunk: 
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=442148

On 11.09.2006 10:34:37 Dominic Brügger wrote:
Here is an example. The must occur on the fo:external-graphics element...

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
It means there's something wrong in the code. It has to do with
properties which can also contain percentages.

On 2006-09-01 I've fixed one of these in FOP Trunk: 
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=439417&view=rev

Are you on the latest code? If yes, could you supply an example that
shows the problem?

On 11.09.2006 09:47:39 Dominic Brügger wrote:
I made some tests with the actual fop trunk and get the following log message:

ERROR org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyMaker - getValue() called on AUTO length

The generated PDF looks correct but with fop 0.92beta I didn't get this error. What does it mean?



Jeremias Maerki


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to