From: vijay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 7:11 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: xml to pdf (generic)

Hi all.
This is a problem related to the conversion from XML to PDF.
I have a system generated dynamic XML(where the child nodes may vary
accordingly) that i need to convert to a PDF format file using xsl-fo.
In the required PDF the node values in the system XML should appear in
proper row n column format.

for example if the XML contains 2 childs under the root node n  the child
nodes further contain 4 childs so the table will b of the size: 2*4( i.e. 2
rows n 4 cols)

thanks in advance