At the moment, this is not supported. The infrastructure for that in
PDFDocumentGraphics2D is there but I don't think the Batik Transcoder
API is prepared for this. This question may be better asked on the
batik-users list since it mostly concerns a Batik API. For example,
their TIFFTrancoder could also support multiple pages. It's not only PDF
and EPS output where multiple pages are interesting. But as Don Adams
suggested you can work around this by wrapping the various SVGs in a
XSL-FO file, i.e. using FOP's API instead of Batik's to do the job.