This issue does not appear to be XSL-related, and I am not certain it is even XSLT related. Perhaps the XML-DEV mailing list could be of help--be sure to give more background information over which XML-processing technology you are using. Also note your "My problem" sentence below is missing several words.

Glen

fabio76 wrote:

I have a file test.xml as this :

test 1a child 1b<c>child 2</c>child 2btest 2a

My problem is the same :How can I read the text of node   before node , then
apply node  , and then continue with the text of element   ?

In my example :

test 1a

apply-node b and his child

test 2a